Back on Market - No fault of seller. NO Inspections completed. This well cared for home is ready for you. Lots of big ticket items done already - newer roof, updated windows and vinyl siding to name a few. Enjoy relaxing on the oversized stamped patio - home backs the practice fields of Olathe North HS (very little activity most of the time). Yard is fenced with a nice shed for all your tools etc. Kitchen features white cabinets, newer backsplash and counters with oversized under mount sink. Lower level has a rec room, half bath and oversized laundry and storage area.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
1 Full/1 Half
1,368 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,368 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Santa Fe Trail
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen,Kit/Dining Combo
- Laundry Room, Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,138 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 230 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat. .
- Concrete, Finished, Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Painted Cabinets, Pantry, Smart Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Faces Front.
- Metal, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Limits.
Home sits behind Olathe North HS. From I-35 exit Santa Fe and head West. Turn Right at Kansas City Rd. At round about take 3rd exit onto E Prairie St. First street (right turn) past the high school is Curtis. Home backs practice fields.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price